Demand Responsive Transport in the news
- Flexible Transport Services and ICT platform for Eco-Mobility in urban and rural European areas (FLIPPER) project.
- Australian Council of Learned Academies (ACOLA) report
- “Still no flying cars? The future of transit promises something even better“, The Guardian, 3 November 2015 [online].
- “Taxis and Uber will fight it out over new ground” – taxi as couriers, The Age, 10 March 2016 [online].
Victorian Future Mobility Sensing in the news
- ABC news
- University of Melbourne newsroom
- “A city thrives on connectedness but access all hours makes privacy a problem“, The Conversation, 23 November 2015 [online].
Companies providing demand-responsive transport service:
The team is supported by initiatives such as: