Stephan Winter has been invited to give a keynote at the International Workshop on Computational Transportation Science, in conjunction with the ACM SIGSPATIAL Conference in November in San Francisco Bay Area, CA. He will present results of the project to an international audience.
Stephan Winter, in his other role as Fellow of the Melbourne Networked Society Institute, chaired a panel of speakers on an event of the Melbourne Knowledge Week, on 21 October. This public forum brought together a panel of experts to discuss how the networked society is transforming our cities, and to critically examine how urban connectedness can increase productivity, sustainability and liveability. Intelligent mobility on demand provided an appropriate background.
The group submitted five abstracts for poster presentations in the Disrupting Mobility Summit: A global summit investigating sustainable futures to be held in November, Cambridge MA. All five were accepted. This summit is an interactive forum for leading executives, government representatives, and academics to discuss sustainable futures of transportation. It will bring together around 350 mobility experts from different continents. The program will tackle current trends in mobility by attracting thought leaders from companies, governments and academia. More details about the summit can be found here.
Here is the list of the posters we will present at the summit:
- R. Kutadinata, R. D. Das, C. Duffield, S. Jain, R. Kotagiri, L. Kulik, Z. Navidikashani, M. Rigby, N. Ronald, R. Thompson, M. Wallace, Y. Wang, S. Winter, “Shared, autonomous, connected and electric urban transport.” – the big picture of the Linkage Project
- Ronald, R. Thompson, R. Kutadinata, S. Winter, “Optimizing shared on-demand passenger and goods mobility.”
- Navidikashani, S. Winter, N. Ronald, R. Kutadinata, “Disruptive effects of demand responsive transport systems on mobility.”
- Wang, N. Ronald, R. Kutadinata, S. Winter, “How much is trust: The cost and benefit of ridesharing with friends.”
- S. Jain, N. Ronald, R. Thompson, R. Kutadinata, S. Winter, “Exploring susceptibility of shared mobility in urban space.”